Sobre este festival
This FREE festival, combines street arts, magic and music, aims to:
• The enhancement of the historical heritage of Saint Ciers du Taillon (its 12th century Saint-Cyriac church, its bread oven, its wash house). An artist will have carte blanche to propose an offbeat visit, between a documented version and a fantasy translation of these remarkable sites
• The promotion of regional gastronomic heritage around a farmer's market on Sunday morning where local products (Cagouilles, Oysters, Cheeses, Caviar Charentais ..) will be in the spotlight.
• Dissemination of artistic creations around a regional handicraft market
• The cultural dynamisation of the territory
• Free festival to facilitate distribution and access to shows for all audiences